Zinc Arts Fun Day
We are offering a day at the Zinc Art Centre for our over 18’s on 12th May 2012 to try out some of the facilities provided.
If this proves to be successful we will look further into longer residential weekend events.
Zinc Arts offer a variety of workshops on the following themes:
- Presentation and Communication skills
- Confidence building
- Future scoping and aspirations
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Self identity and creativity
- Peer mentoring
- Workshop leader training
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
All of our workshops use a mixture of arts based tools and we can match these to the themes below:
- Creative writing and spoken word
- Visual art (drawing, printing, spray painting)
- Digital art including photography
- Animation and film making
- Drama and theatre games
- Forum theatre
- Movement or dance
- Music and song writing
All of our staff are CRB checked and have received safeguarding training.
Our residential block is brand new and purpose built. The venue offers:-
- Nine high quality multi-purpose teaching spaces including ICT suite, arts studios, etc.
- 120 seat fully equipped studio theatre/hall
- Dining areas
- Cafe and exhibitions space
- 25 comfortable bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (accommodating 41 in twin bed format or 25 in single format). These can be zoned off for smaller groups.
- Courtyard gardens with a range of outdoor teaching and learning spaces
- High Level of accessibility, wheelchair access throughout, fixed and portable hoists and ‘changing places’ toilets.
Please contact Sabine on 01245 351161 for full details.
Visit Zinc Arts at www.zincarts.org.uk
View location on Google Maps.
Comments are closed.